I’ve always been a little too cynical to get caught up in Valentine’s Day, but I do enjoy a good excuse to eat chocolate and buy pink things. Hot pink is one of my girly guilty pleasures, and I love seeing it used in home decor. All-out pink rooms are too much for me, but an accent piece in hot pink adds an unexpected pop of color, and isn’t too objectionable for any male housemates. It’s also surprisingly versatile – use as an accent color in a neutral room, mixed with other bold, eclectic colors like orange and green, or as a preppy pop with blues and whites.
See my picks for my favorite hot pink home decor accessories, and check out the photos below for ideas on how to use them in your home.
1. Love word bookends – via PB teen
2. Hot pink jewelry box – via Amazon.com
3. Raleigh camelback upholstered headboard – via PB teen
4. Modern ikat trellis rug in pink – via Overstock.com
5. Fuchsia Nina chair – via World Market
6. Pink faux leather pencil cup – via See Jane Work
7. Pink footlocker with tray – via Container Store
8. Pink ikat pillow – via The Pillow People/Etsy
9. Tufted floor pillow – via Urban Outfitters
Take a look at these great rooms for more inspiration!